How Can I Get An Internship With Susquehanna Health?
If a current agreement is not on file, the academic institution must submit an application. To be eligible for an internship at Susquehanna Health, the student's technical school, college or university must be an academic affiliate with Susquehanna Health. This must be an agreement written by Susquehanna Health and signed by both parties. Please call (570) 321-3335 to verify current agreement.
Internship Requirements for Accepted Students
For Susquehanna Health Employee Health
For Susquehanna Health Human Resources
- Submit the following information before your internship begins:
- Documentation of professional liability insurance ($300,000/claim minimum required)
- Current Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check is required. You may do this online at https://epatch.state.pa.us. This is the only website you may use to obtain a Pennsylvania Criminal Background Check.
- If you are not a Pennsylvania resident, you must provide FBI clearance. You may do this online at www.pa.cogentid.com for the Cogent System, or www.verifiedcredentials.com/index.cfm for Verified Credentials. Either of these may be used for your FBI clearance only.
- If your internship places you in contact with any minor children under 18, you will need to submit a Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance
- Once all requirements have been met, you will be required to complete a set of computer-based learning modules via NetLearning to satifsy orientation requirements. There is a $20 fee associated with these modules that will need to be submitted in order to be granted access.
- Complete paperwork sent with acceptance letter and return to the Human Resources office.
Please direct all internship inquiries and application requests to the Human Resources department rather than to individual departments.
Laura Biscardi, Human Resources
700 High Street
Williamsport, PA 17701
(570) 321-3332, email@example.com