What does a volunteer do?
Volunteers serve in patient and non-patient care areas. Our volunteers are part of the Susquehanna Health family. Volunteers play a major role in our commitment to provide high-quality, compassionate, cost-effective and accessible healthcare to our patients and the community.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
- Complete an Adult Volunteer Application
- Participate in an interview
- PA residents must complete a criminal background check
- Complete requested testing, screenings and health questionnaire
- Complete volunteer orientation
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Click here to apply online.
- Call (570) 321-2433 for more information or to receive an application by mail.
Upon receipt of your application, you will be contacted to begin the interview process.