MyKeyCare™ offers you a whole new way of interacting with the healthcare team at Susquehanna Health. With this secure online tool, you can access your health information – whenever you want, from wherever you have Internet access.
What are the benefits of MyKeyCare?
- Store all your health information in one place where it is easily accessible.
- Request an appointment with your Susquehanna Health provider.
- View results of common diagnostic and lab tests, emergency room visits and reports from surgical procedures performed in a Susquehanna Health operating room.
- View all your allergies, medications and ongoing health conditions such as diabetes, and your primary care provider's name and phone number.
- Send secured messages to your provider.
- Request prescription refills.
- Track your health goals.
- It is free to patients.
Remember, MyKeyCare™ is not to be used in an emergency. Dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
As a MyKeyCare™ user, you have a unique User ID and password. This information should not be shared with anyone and should be kept in a safe place.
Only doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals involved in your healthcare have access to your MyKeyCare™ information.
New window will open.
For password, technical issues and suggestions, click here for support. For medical issues and questions regarding your healthcare, phone your doctor's office. If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your local emergency room immediately.