MyKeyCare™ offers you a whole new way of interacting with the healthcare team at Susquehanna Health. With this secure online tool, you can access your health information – whenever you want, from wherever you have Internet access.
What are the benefits of MyKeyCare?
- Store all your health information in one place where it is easily accessible.
- Request an appointment with your Susquehanna Health provider.
- Receive your test results at the same time as your
physician. Previously you could access these documents 3-5 days after your
provider. Results included in the feature: Lab, General Radiology,
Ultrasound, Mammography, MRI, CT Scan, Inpatient History and Physical
Examination, Operative Reports, GI Reports, ED Visit Summary, Inpatient
Discharge Summary, Transition of Care Documents, Physician Office Visit
Summary, Pap Smears and EKGs.
- View results of common diagnostic and lab tests, emergency room visits and reports from surgical procedures performed in a Susquehanna Health operating room.
- View all your allergies, medications and ongoing health conditions such as diabetes, and your primary care provider's name and phone number.
- Send secured messages to your provider.
- Request prescription refills.
- Track your health goals.
Remember, MyKeyCare™ is not to be used in an emergency. Dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
As a MyKeyCare™ user, you have a unique User ID and password. This information should not be shared with anyone and should be kept in a safe place.
Only doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals involved in your healthcare have access to your MyKeyCare™ information.
Already a MyKeyCare member? Sign in here.
For password, technical issues and suggestions, click here for support. For medical issues and questions regarding your healthcare, phone your doctor's office. If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your local emergency room immediately.