Learn More About Medical Services in Northcentral PA
UPMC Susquehanna is a six-hospital integrated health system in northcentral Pennsylvania including UPMC Susquehanna Divine Providence, UPMC Susquehanna Muncy, UPMC Susquehanna Lock Haven, UPMC Susquehanna Soldiers + Sailors, UPMC Susquehanna Sunbury, and UPMC Susquehanna Williamsport and various off-site locations.
Whether you have a minor injury, routine checkup or a chronic medical condition, our care providers are there for you and your family offering care for every stage of your life, from pediatrics to geriatrics. Our network of experienced physicians, surgeons and caregivers strive to provide clinically excellent healthcare through a wide range of services in a setting where your needs come first.
With over 300 physicians, advanced practice professionals and specialists on staff, UPMC Susquehanna serves an 12-county area in northcentral Pennsylvania and employs practitioners in a broad range of specialties including:
To determine which services you may need, Find a Provider at UPMC Susquehanna.
- UPMC Susquehanna hospitals have 342 licensed acute beds, 22 bassinets, 31 licensed psychiatric beds and 258 skilled nursing beds.
- Emergency departments at UPMC Susquehanna see over 79,000 patients a year.
- OB/GYN delivers over 1,500 babies a year.
- UPMC Susquehanna admits over 14,400 inpatients a year.
- Outpatient services treat over 505,000 patients a year.
- Home Care & Hospice makes over 101,000 patient visits a year.
- UPMC Susquehanna's service area includes Lycoming, Tioga, Bradford, Clinton, Montour, Northumberland, Sullivan, Union, Centre, Columbia, Snyder, and Potter Counties.
UPMC Susquehanna is dedicated to offering excellent health services in Williamsport, Lock Haven, Sunbury, and Wellsboro, PA and the surrounding areas.