Learn More About Health Care in Northcentral PA
UPMC in the Susquehanna region is a six-hospital integrated health system in northcentral Pennsylvania including UPMC Cole; UPMC Williamsport Divine Providence Campus; UPMC Muncy; UPMC Lock Haven; UPMC Wellsboro; and UPMC Williamsport and various off-site locations.
Whether you have a minor injury, routine checkup or a chronic medical condition, our care providers are there for you and your family offering care for every stage of your life, from pediatrics to geriatrics. Our network of experienced physicians, surgeons and caregivers strive to provide clinically excellent healthcare through a wide range of services in a setting where your needs come first.
With over 600 physicians, advanced practice professionals and specialists on staff, UPMC in the Susquehanna region serves an 16-county area in northcentral Pennsylvania and employs practitioners in a broad range of specialties including:
To determine which services you may need, Find a Provider at UPMC.
- UPMC in the Susquehanna region hospitals have 438 licensed beds, including 27 bassinets and 36 physical medicine & rehabilitation beds, 45 licensed psychiatric beds, and 392 skilled nursing beds.
- Emergency departments at UPMC in the Susquehanna region see over 107,000 patients a year.
- OB/GYN delivers over 1,400 babies a year.
- Inpatient admissions total over 18,000 a year.
- Home Care & Hospice makes over 135,560 patient visits a year.
- In the Susquehanna region, UPMC's service area includes Lycoming, Tioga, Bradford, Clinton, Montour, Northumberland, Sullivan, Union, Centre, Columbia, Allegany, Cameron, McKean, Centre, Cattaraugus, Snyder, and Potter Counties.
UPMC is dedicated to offering excellent health services in Williamsport, Lock Haven, Coudersport, and Wellsboro, PA and the surrounding areas.