Learn More About Medical Services in Northcentral PA
UPMC Susquehanna is a seven-hospital integrated health system in northcentral Pennsylvania including UPMC Cole, Williamsport Regional Medical Center, Divine Providence Campus, UPMC Susquehanna Muncy, UPMC Susquehanna Lock Haven, UPMC Susquehanna Soldiers + Sailors, UPMC Susquehanna Sunbury, and UPMC Susquehanna Williamsport and various off-site locations.
Whether you have a minor injury, routine checkup or a chronic medical condition, our care providers are there for you and your family offering care for every stage of your life, from pediatrics to geriatrics. Our network of experienced physicians, surgeons and caregivers strive to provide clinically excellent healthcare through a wide range of services in a setting where your needs come first.
With over 600 physicians, advanced practice professionals and specialists on staff, UPMC Susquehanna serves an 16-county area in northcentral Pennsylvania and employs practitioners in a broad range of specialties including:
To determine which services you may need, Find a Provider at UPMC Susquehanna.
- UPMC Susquehanna hospitals have 438 licensed beds, including 27 bassinets and 36 physical medicine & rehabilitation beds, 45 licensed psychiatric beds, and 392 skilled nursing beds.
- Emergency departments at UPMC Susquehanna see over 107,000 patients a year.
- OB/GYN delivers over 1,400 babies a year.
- Inpatient admissions total over 18,000 a year.
- Home Care & Hospice makes over 135,560 patient visits a year.
- UPMC Susquehanna's service area includes Lycoming, Tioga, Bradford, Clinton, Montour, Northumberland, Sullivan, Union, Centre, Columbia, Allegany, Cameron, McKean, Centre, Cattaraugus, Snyder, and Potter Counties.
UPMC Susquehanna is dedicated to offering excellent health services in Williamsport, Lock Haven, Sunbury, Coudersport, and Wellsboro, PA and the surrounding areas.