It may be the most wonderful time of the year, but that doesn’t mean it’s certain to be free from illness or injury. So if you need us to get your holidays back on track, we’re here to help. With our extensive network of health care services and providers, our experts are always close to those you care about most.
UPMC Susquehanna’s Primary Care Network
- 11 primary care offices throughout Lycoming, Clinton, Tioga and Northumberland Counties
- Over 50 local providers care for patients spanning:
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Primary care physicians (PCPs), physician assistants, and nurse practitioners offer complete care for the entire family
- 24 hours a day, 365 days a week access to an on-call registered nurse
- Assesses acute care needs
- Ability to schedule appointments
UPMC Susquehanna's Emergency Department (ED) at UPMC Susquehanna Williamsport, UPMC Susquehanna Soldiers + Sailors, UPMC Susquehanna Muncy, UPMC Susquehanna, UPMC Susquehanna Lock Haven, and UPMC Susquehanna Sunbury.
- 24/7 care, 365 days a year
- Full-service ED offering treatment for illnesses, trauma injuries, poisoning, and more
- Team of experts specially-trained to treat all types of medical emergencies
- 24/7 online medical care, 365 days a year – from wherever you are in Pennsylvania
- Treatment for ages 3 and up
- Receive a diagnosis and treatment for many common symptoms
Connect With Us
You can also find more healthy holiday tips on the UPMC HealthBeat blog.