July 3, 2019
UPMC Susquehanna Announces All-Ages Grief Support Group Schedule
Losing a loved one is often a lonely and painful experience. Feelings of loss, sadness, and emptiness may be intense. Dealing with practical matters can seem overwhelming. Susquehanna Home Care and Hospice offers all-age grief support groups which are safe environments for sharing feelings with others to find comfort and hope.
Monthly Support Group Schedule
- All-Ages Grief Support Group in Williamsport
- First Wednesday, 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- Second Wednesday, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Third Wednesday, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Fourth Wednesday, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- UPMC Williamsport Regional Medical Center, Divine Providence Campus
Third Floor, Near the Gatehouse
1100 Grampian Blvd., Williamsport
- All-Ages Grief Support Group in Wellsboro
- Fourth Tuesday, 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- UPMC Susquehanna Soldiers + Sailors
32 Central Ave., Wellsboro