March 8, 2019
UPMC Susquehanna Lock Haven Offers Nursing Scholarships
UPMC Susquehanna Lock Haven is currently accepting applications for the 2019 Lee & Bessie Graham Scholarship for Nurses. The late Bessie Graham, a native of Lock Haven, established the scholarship trust in 1979 to assist graduates of Clinton County high schools who are interested in pursuing a career in nursing.
To be considered for the scholarship the applicant must:
- Be a Clinton County high school senior accepted in a nursing school program
- Be a current nursing school student who graduated from a Clinton County high school
- Complete an official scholarship application, provide proof of acceptance or enrollment in nursing school program, provide school transcripts and completed individual or parents, current year income tax forms, and references
The 2018 scholarship recipients were:
- Chelsea Boone, Lock Haven University – Clearfield
- Quincey George, Lock Haven University
- Karli Coleman, Lock Haven University
First time recipients:
- Kara Libby, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Brooke Swinehart, Lock Haven University – Clearfield
- Lauryn Geisewite, Clarion University
- Emily Shearer, Penn State – Altoona
To receive consideration for the Graham scholarship, complete applications must be submitted to by Tuesday, April 30.
Applications can be downloaded through this link.
For more information, call 570-893-5025.