UPMC Hillman Cancer Center, a National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and one of the largest integrated cancer networks in the country, stands for unsurpassed excellence in cancer care. And now, UPMC Susquehanna in Wellsboro is proud to be a UPMC Hillman Cancer Center site.
This means our patients have increased access to:
- Renowned cancer specialists
- Cutting-edge research in immunotherapy
- More than 300 leading-edge clinical trials
- The most advanced technology for cancer detection and treatment
Appointments can be made by calling the number provided or coordinated through a family physician or PCP, or through another specialist. This enables us to obtain records needed to make a patient's appointment and to have treatment options available at the time of visit.
Treatment & Support Services
The following cancer treatment services are available at UPMC Susquehanna Soldiers + Sailors:
- Medical oncology
- Hormone therapy
- Clinical trial screening and enrollment