UPMC Hillman Cancer Center, a National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and one of the largest integrated cancer networks in the country, stands for unsurpassed excellence in cancer care. And now, UPMC Wellsboro is proud to be a UPMC Hillman Cancer Center site.
This means our patients have increased access to:
- Renowned cancer specialists
- Cutting-edge research in immunotherapy
- More than 300 leading-edge clinical trials
- The most advanced technology for cancer detection and treatment
Appointments can be made by calling the number provided or coordinated through a family physician or PCP, or through another specialist. This enables us to obtain records needed to make a patient's appointment and to have treatment options available at the time of visit.
Treatment & Support Services
The following cancer treatment services are available at UPMC Wellsboro:
- Medical oncology
- Hormone therapy
- Clinical trial screening and enrollment