Effective Friday, Dec. 18, medical oncology and hematology patients arriving at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Williamsport will enter through the newly constructed entrance on the northeast (Grampian Blvd.) side of UPMC Williamsport Divine Providence Campus. Radiation oncology patients should continue to use the existing entrance at the south side of the building.
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center, a National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and one of the largest integrated cancer networks in the country, stands for unsurpassed excellence in cancer care. And now, UPMC in the Susquehanna region is proud to be a UPMC Hillman Cancer Center site.
This means our patients have increased access to:
- Renowned cancer specialists
- Cutting-edge research in immunotherapy
- More than 300 leading-edge clinical trials
- The most advanced technology for cancer detection and treatment
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center has partnered with community-based hospitals throughout the region to develop one of the largest integrated community networks of cancer physicians and health care specialists in the country. At UPMC in Williamsport, we specialize in medical, radiation, and surgical oncology, immunotherapy, and hormone therapy and provide on-site social service assistance, nutritional counseling, and more.
To schedule an appointment, call the numbers provided or coordinate a visit with your primary care physician. We accept most insurance plans.
Treatment & Support Services
The following cancer treatment services are available in Williamsport:
- Medical oncology:
- Biological therapy administration (BRMT)
- Chemotherapy administration
- Colony stimulating factors (CSF)
- Interferon (IFN)
- Monoclonal antibodies (MoAb)
- Radiation oncology:
- Radiation therapy – 2D, 3D, IMRT, and Stereotactic planning
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Image-guided radiotherapy (IGRT)
- Stereotactic radiation therapy (SRT)
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRT)
- Brachytherapy (high dose rate for gynecology procedures)
- Concurrent chemotherapy and radiation therapy treatment protocols
Tour Our New Addition