Our Physician Liaisons
Our physician liaisons connect physicians, their staffs and members of the community with our providers, specialists and services.
Serving as a personal contact for physicians, practice managers, nursing homes and community hospitals, our liaisons provide referring physicians and their staff with information on UPMC providers and services.
Our physician liaisons are available to:
- Meet with physicians and office staff to review concerns that are important to the practice
- Provide helpful information on UPMC's varied services in a more timely fashion
- Provide pertinent updates to expedite utilization of UPMC's services
- Share information concerning upcoming physician events at UPMC
- Answer questions, address concerns, facilitate scheduling issues and bring the perspectives of referring offices back to us in order to help us better serve customer needs
- Coordinate peer-to-peer interactions by bringing specialists from across our system to offices or physician groups for speaking or Q&A opportunities
Additionally, our liaisons can help to:
- Provide physician speakers on a wide range of health topics
- Create innovative approach strategies to health education and wellness
Meet Our Liaison Team
Director of Strategy and Partnerships
Physician Newbriefs is UPMC’s bi-monthly newsletter for referring physicians located in the Susquehanna region.