The Williamsport Family Medicine Residency, part of University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) Susquehanna, located in Williamsport PA, has an opportunity a full-spectrum family medicine physician to join its complement of seven core faculty members. This is well-established, dually-accredited unopposed 7-7-7 family medicine residency.
• MD or DO
• Board Certified in Family Medicine (ABFM or AOBFP)
• Ability to provide and teach full-spectrum family medicine in a residency setting. Obstetrical experience preferred but not required.
• Preference will be given to those who already have teaching and/or administrative experience
• MGMA competitive salary
• Loan forgiveness
• CME stipend and time off
• Part-time (2-3 half days) outpatient practice
• Ample administrative, research and teaching time allotment
• Medical malpractice and tail coverage
• Health, life and disability insurances
• 403(b) and retirement income plan with employer match
UPMC Susquehanna is a growing and financially stable health system committed to medical education. Enjoy residency office space that you need to see to believe attached to the beautifully designed Williamsport Regional Medical Center.
Located in the picturesque Susquehanna Valley, Williamsport offers the appealing attributes of a larger city with the charm and atmosphere of a small town. Aside from being voted the #1 city in Pennsylvania for the outdoor enthusiast (hiking, biking, hunting/fishing, golf, etc.), we have a vibrant downtown with great dining options and active cultural scene, excellent schools, and affordable housing. Centrally located within the state, you are able to access New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C., in just a short afternoon’s drive.