UPMC Susquehanna (Susquehanna Health Medical Group) has a need for motivated, patient-focused FM or IM trained physicians to join our progressive primary care team in Sunbury, PA.
We have primary care practices throughout our 13 county northcentral PA service area in well-designed facilities with on-site ancillary services and experienced colleagues. Our “medical homes” provide population health management for the patients of our region.
• Site-specific medical directors ensure a physician voice and partnership
• Nurse coordinators support pre-and post-visit care and focus partner with physicians to support high-need patients
• Physician /APP partnership model aids in managing patient panel and work/life balance
• A centralized prescription refill team, hard-wired controlled substance program, nurse call center 24/7/365 and other initiatives minimized physician "busy work"
• Teaching family medicine residents, advanced care providers and/or medical students, can be included in your practice
• Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus potential
• Excellent benefit & retirement package, generous PTO, forgivable loans, malpractice & tail coverage