UPMC Susquehanna is seeking motivated, patient focused Family Medicine or Internal Medicine trained physicians to join our primary care team in Tioga County, PA consisting of six Federally Qualified Health Centers. Positions are for an outpatient practice with call for Peds only - Hospitalist Program to cover inpatient medicine call.
We have additional opportunities throughout our 13 county northcentral PA service area in well-designed facilities with on-site ancillary services and experienced colleagues. Leadership opportunities available!
With over a dozen locations spanning multiple counties in northcentral Pennsylvania, our “medical homes” provide population health management for the patients of our region.
• Site-specific medical directors ensure a physician voice and partnership
• Nurse coordinators support pre-and post-visit care and focus partner with physicians to support high-need patients
• Physician /APP partnership model aids in managing patient panel and work/life balance
• A centralized prescription refill team, hard-wired controlled substance program, nurse call center 24/7/365 and other initiatives minimized physician "busy work"
• Teaching family medicine residents, advanced care providers and/or medical students, can be included in your practice
• Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus potential
• Excellent benefit & retirement package, generous PTO, forgivable loans, malpractice & tail coverage
For more information on this opportunity contact:
Angela M. VanZile
Physician Recruiter & Provider Services
North Penn Comprehensive Health Services
Laurel Health Centers
40 West Wellsboro Street
Mansfield, PA 16933
Tel (570) 662-1948
Cell (570) 418-3070