UPMC Susquehanna – part of the UPMC Hillman Cancer Center - located in Williamsport, Pennsylvania has a Medical Director opportunity for an ABR boarded Radiation Oncologist to join our dedicated, nationally-recognized Cancer Care team. Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years leadership and clinical experience
• Recipient of Commendation from American College of Surgeons as a comprehensive cancer program
• State-of-the-art outpatient facility rivals the nation’s best – features 18 chemo bays, radiation oncology services with two Varian Linear Accelerators, Varian Brachytherapy HDR unit, GE CT and premiere office space
• Stereotactic, IMRT and 3D treatment options
• Eclipse treatment planning software
• Full complement of certified technical staff
• Cancer specific international EMR (ARIA)
• Related cancer specific services include patient navigation, physical therapy, financial and nutritional counseling, survivorship care clinics and more
• Experienced colleagues & effective leadership
UPMC Susquehanna consists of seven hospitals and a multispecialty group practice employing over 200 providers. As an employed service partner of SH Medical Group or CTA you will enjoy MGMA competitive salary and benefits, lucrative productivity incentive bonuses, group provided malpractice/tail coverage and a generous benefit and retirement plan with employer match.
Williamsport offers the appealing attributes of a larger city with the charm and atmosphere of a small town. While only 3 hours from major Northeast Metro areas (NYC, Philadelphia and Baltimore), most are pleasantly surprised at how many family fun activities there are right here within your reach! Our vibrant community boasts a variety of restaurants, brew pubs and wineries, museums and Performing Arts Center. Outdoor activities such as biking, hiking, hunting, fishing and skiing are limitless! All with a variety of excellent school districts and colleges, affordable and attractive housing options and a dynamic medical community dedicated to providing the best patient experience.