UPMC (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center) Susquehanna has an opportunity for a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician in the Williamsport Regional Medical Center (WRMC). This full-time employed position requires 1600 hours annually and includes a robust UPMC benefits package including medical/dental, retirement with matching and tuition assistance.
• 38 bed department including trauma bays and locked psychiatric unit - 45K - 50K annual ED visits
• Level II Trauma Center (full accreditation May 2020)
• No response for floor codes
• Mix of 8 & 10 hour shifts
• No Fast Track
• 24 Hour Interventional Cardiology, CT, MRI, Anesthesia
Williamsport, Pennsylvania is a thriving small city that offers all the amenities of a larger, more metro region with the close-knit feel of a rural community. Our local school districts are diverse and top-rated. Our vibrant downtown offers plentiful dining and cultural options and for the outdoor enthusiast – we’ve got beautiful hiking/biking trails and waterways that rival the lushest in the world. You can be in NYC, Baltimore or Philadelphia in about 3 hours!
Please send CV to Nicole Nardi, Director of Physician Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 570-320-7696 to speak with me directly .