At UPMC Susquehanna, we put patients first. Our healthcare system and services are built around your needs and evidence-based practices. A variety of ancillary services are available to you as a patient to enhance the convenience and ease of your visit. We ask that you become familiar with patient rights and safety rules so that together we can ensure positive outcomes and the highest satisfaction. If at any time during your visit you have questions or concerns, please let one of our staff members know.
Browse Our Patient Services
Our healthcare system currently offers the following services for patients to make your visit to one of our hospitals in PA as convenient as possible:
- Preparing for your office visit. We provide you with all the information you need for your visit to one of our hospitals.
- Patient amenities. From pastoral care to nutrition care services to financial counseling, we are here to help you on your journey to optimal health.
- Billing and insurance. UPMC Susquehanna can assist you with all of your billing and insurance questions.
- Rights and responsibilities. Know your rights and responsibilities when you visit one of our hospitals in PA.
- Patient privacy. You can count on our healthcare system to provide you with the highest standards of privacy when it comes to your questions and procedures.
- MyKeyCare. With MyKeyCare, you can access your health information, schedule an appointment with a physician and view results from your tests and procedures.
- Your inpatient care team. When you are admitted to a UPMC Susquehanna hospital, you have a team of caregivers that works to provide the highest level of care possible for you throughout your hospitalization.
If you have any questions about your visit to UPMC Susquehanna, please don't hesitate to contact one of our locations nearest you.