MyKeyCare™: Helping You Access Your Health Records in Pennsylvania
Are you looking for a way to easily access your health records in Pennsylvania? MyKeyCare™ is a secure online tool that allows you to access all of your health information, whenever and wherever you want. Now, you can interact with your physician and all of the medical staff at UPMC Susquehanna.
Enjoy These Benefits with MyKeyCare
Enjoy a wide variety of benefits with MyKeyCare. This easy-to-use tool allows you to:
- Store all of your health information in one place.
- Request an appointment with one of our doctors.
- Receive your test results at the same time as your physician.
- View results of common diagnostic and lab tests, ER visits and reports from surgical procedures.
- View all your allergies, medications and ongoing health conditions, as well as your provider’s name and phone number.
- Send secure messages to your provider.
- Request prescription refills.
- Track your health goals.
Remember, MyKeyCare™ is not to be used in an emergency. Dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Keeping Your Health Records Safe at UPMC Susquehanna
If you are a MyKeyCare member, sign in to access your health records. If you are new to MyKeyCare, you can register in seconds. Once you register, you will have a unique User ID and password that should not be shared with anyone. Only your doctors, nurses and staff members involved in your health care will have access to your MyKeyCare information.
For password, technical issues and suggestions, click here for support. For medical issues and questions regarding your healthcare, phone your doctor's office. If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your local emergency room immediately.
UPMC Susquehanna is proud to provide patients easy access to their health care information in Pennsylvania with MyKeyCare.