Helping You Access Your Health Records in Pennsylvania
Are you looking for a way to easily access your health records in Pennsylvania? MyKeyCare™ and MyUPMC are secure online tools that allow you to access all of your health information, whenever and wherever you want. Now, you can interact with your physician and all of the medical staff at UPMC Susquehanna.
This easy-to-use tool allows you to:
- Store all of your health information in one place
- Request an appointment with one of our doctors
- Receive your test results at the same time as your physician
- View results of common diagnostic and lab tests, ER visits and reports from surgical procedures
- View all your allergies, medications and ongoing health conditions, as well as your provider’s name and phone number
- Send secure messages to your provider.
- Request prescription refills
- Track your health goals
Remember, MyKeyCare™ is not to be used in an emergency. Dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
MyUPMC, the digital patient portal for UPMC, is an application that puts access to your health information right in your pocket. The app was created to help you stay more connected to your doctors, more engaged in your healthcare, and make it quick and easy for you to get the care you need.
With MyUPMC you can:
- Communicate with your doctor
- Manage your appointments
- View your medical records, doctor’s notes, and lab results
- Find a UPMC provider
- Renew your prescriptions
- Pay your UPMC bill
MyUPMC is available on iOS and Android. The MyUPMC team updates the app frequently with new features to continually enhance your patient experience.
For medical issues and questions regarding your healthcare, phone your doctor's office. If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your local emergency room immediately.