Helping You Access Your Health Records in Pennsylvania
Are you looking for a way to easily access your health records in Pennsylvania? UPMC in the Susquehanna region provides secure online tools that allow you to access all of your health information, whenever and wherever you want. Now, you can interact with your physician and all of the medical staff at UPMC.
MyUPMC, the digital patient portal for UPMC, is an application that puts access to your health information right in your pocket. The app was created to help you stay more connected to your doctors, more engaged in your healthcare, and make it quick and easy for you to get the care you need.
With MyUPMC you can:
- Communicate with your doctor
- Manage your appointments
- View your medical records, doctor’s notes, and lab results
- Find a UPMC provider
- Renew your prescriptions
- Pay your UPMC bill
MyUPMC is available on iOS and Android. The MyUPMC team updates the app frequently with new features to continually enhance your patient experience.
Patients of UPMC Cole have access to an easy, secure online tool which allows you to:
- Review your UPMC Cole or medical appointment results and history
- Receive new activity messages such as lab and radiology results
- Update personal information online
- Access billing and payment information
- Review allergies, medications and request refills
- Securely message your Cole provider
- View and request appointments
Beginning September 14, 2019 , new UPMC medical information and test results will be in MyUPMC, UPMC’s patient portal. If you already use MyUPMC, no action is required.
Your medical information from appointments and test results prior to September 14 will continue to be accessible in MyKeyCare.
For medical issues and questions regarding your healthcare, phone your doctor's office. If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your local emergency room immediately.