Find the Right Behavioral Health Treatment in Williamsport, PA, for Your Needs
UPMC provides compassionate care and clinical expertise to treat a wide array of behavioral health problems and conditions in the local community and beyond.
We can provide treatment the following behavioral health conditions:
- Bipolar disorder
- Mood disorders
- Panic Attacks
- Social Phobias
- Obsessive Compulsive or Ruminative Behaviors
- Eating Disorders
- School or Work Problems
- Marital/Family Conflict
- Thought Disorders
- Grief Issues
If you or a loved one is experiencing anxiety, depression or PTSD, our behavioral health services in Williamsport, PA, offers care in a safe and comfortable atmosphere. We provide treatments that may help minimize the symptoms of behavior disorders, or help you recover entirely.
Behavioral Health Treatments & Services
Our highly-experienced and professional staff consists of psychiatrists, psychologists, licensed social workers and family marital therapists. A variety of therapies are utilized, including cognitive behavioral, dialectical, supportive, group and motivational. During treatment, our psychiatrists use a combination of psychotherapy and medications to treat diagnosed emotional illnesses, in accordance with the interest of the patient.
Our services include:
- Easy phone-intake process; no referral is needed
- Medication management
- Psychotherapy (individual, group, family and marital)
- Employee assistance program services
- Neuropsychological testing
Therapy is an integral part of addressing behavioral health problems in both adults and children. At UPMC, we offer services designed to help patients manage their symptoms and create strategies for overcoming difficult situations and chronic conditions.
Inpatient Treatment and Services for Adults:
- 24/7 care provided by specialty registered nurses
- Daily assessments and treatments provided by a psychiatrist
- Individualized discharge planning
- Individualized nutrition and diabetes counseling
- Occupational, recreational and physical therapies
- Pastoral support
- Patient and family-friendly environment
- Pet therapy
- Specialization in adult and geriatric services
- Strength-based approach
Our behavioral health center provides comprehensive behavioral and mood disorder treatment Williamsport, PA, and the surrounding areas.