UPMC Susquehanna: Your Partner for Breast Health in Northcentral PA
At UPMC Susquehanna, our breast specialists extend compassionate care to evaluate, diagnose and treat a complete range of breast conditions and breast cancers. Every day, we partner with women of all ages to provide answers and solutions for optimal breast health in northcentral PA, and the surrounding regions.
Our warm and caring providers offer personalized service and use the latest technology — for mammograms and breast ultrasounds — to guide your care and treatment. Our highly trained and experienced doctors, breast surgeons, radiologists and nurse practitioners are at the forefront of preventive medicine to help you experience your best health.
A Comprehensive Breast Health Center Close to Home
The Kathryn Candor Lundy Breast Health Center is the most comprehensive breast health center in Williamsport, PA. Our center provides patients with a complete range of breast health services at one convenient location.
When you partner with us, you’ll have access to our breast center services, including:
- The latest diagnostic technology for screenings and risk assessments.
- Nurse navigators who partner with you for peace of mind about your care, guiding you every step of the way through tests, treatment and education on prevention.
- More noninvasive biopsy programs for detection without discomfort.
- Greater care coordination and collaboration between specialties like surgery, pathology, plastic surgery and oncology.
- Large space with private changing rooms dedicated to mammography patients, large exam rooms, and a modern, soothing and comfortable environment.
- Convenient parking and hassle-free curbside valet service.
- Convenient access to UPMC Williamsport Regional Medical Center, Divine Providence Campus
- Comprehensive follow-up care, breast education, counseling and support.
Specialized Care for Breast Cancer Treatment
Whether you need a routine breast exam or comprehensive treatment for breast cancer, our breast health specialists and surgeons work closely with a team of specialists — from oncologists, radiologists, pathologists, plastic surgeons and rehabilitation specialists — to assess any issues and create a customized treatment plan for you.
If you’re ready to partner with us for your breast health, or would like to make an appointment for a mammogram, Find a Provider who specializes in breast health.
UPMC Susquehanna's Breast Health Center provides the most comprehensive care for breast health in northcentral Pennsylvania.