Take Advantage of Our Breast Cancer Discount Screening Program
Each year during the month of October, UPMC in the Susquehanna region offers a prepaid, low-cost mammogram to women 40 years or older who have no current symptoms of breast disease and have no or limited medical insurance to cover a mammogram.
- UPMC Wellsboro – Sept. 24, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Call 570-723-0160 to schedule.
- UPMC Muncy – October 3 and 17, 8 a.m. to noon. Call 570-321-2545 to schedule.
- UPMC Williamsport Divine Providence Campus – October 10 and 24, 8 a.m. to noon. Call 570-326-8200 to schedule.
Pennsylvania Department of Health HealthyWoman Program
The HealthyWoman Program (HWP) is a free breast and cervical cancer early detection program of the Pennsylvania Department of Health. It is funded by the Department of Health and through a grant the Department receives from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
What Services Can I Receive Through the HealthyWoman Program?
Free services for those meeting the eligibility standards include:
- Clinical breast examination
- Pelvic examination and Pap smear
- Education on breast self-exam
- Follow-up diagnostic care for an abnormal result
For more information or to find out if you are eligible, call 800-215-7494 or visit the HealthyWoman Program.