Cancer Survivorship Program
Whether you've just been diagnosed, are currently undergoing treatment or are in remission for cancer, you are a survivor. You have the strength of many to back you up. We stick together when times get tough.
Your life has surely been changed. Perhaps you may think it can never be the same. But, together we can see it through. Whether you're dealing with short-term or long-term side effects or social and emotional difficulties, we can help.
Involving Your Healthcare Team
The Survivorship Care Plan will be shared with your primary care physician, surgeons and other practitioners as appropriate. This will help your primary care physician and others in collaborating with your cancer care team to identify and effectively manage any issues, concerns or late effects from your cancer journey.
Resources to help you in the fight against cancer:
- Us Too (Prostate Cancer)
- Skin Cancer Foundation
- Kidney Cancer Association
- National Brain Tumor Society
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Additional Resources for Cancer Survivors
Our goals are to prevent, detect and treat cancer. We have a variety of services and resources within the hospital, local and global communities. We can help you set in motion a plan to monitor and assess your condition so that you're in control again.
Find more resources for cancer survivorship here:
- American Cancer Society Survivors Network
- Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network
- Pink Ribbon Girls Program (Breast Cancer)
- National Colon Cancer Alliance
- National Lung Cancer Partnership
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- National Ovarian Cancer Coalition
- International Liver Cancer Association
- Thyroid Cancer Survivors' Association
Cancer support groups and events right here may be the spark of hope and strength you need to stay strong and fight on. Speak with a provider to learn more.
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center provides exceptional support for patients with all stages of cancer. Find hope and strength through our cancer survivorship programs in Williamsport and Wellsboro, PA.