Get Back in Step with Foot & Ankle Surgery
Don’t let foot or ankle pain, an injury or a chronic joint condition limit your lifestyle. Have an experienced orthopedic provider assess your symptoms and create a personalized treatment plan to fit your needs.
Foot & Ankle Procedures We Offer
From advanced surgery to basic foot and ankle care, our specialists are specifically trained to provide the following surgical options and treatments at UPMC Susquehanna:
- Amputations and limb salvage
- Ankle and foot tendon repair
- Ankle ligament reconstruction
- Arthroscopic ankle surgery
- Bunion, hammertoe, arthritis and metatarsal deformities
- Cartilage repair and replacement
- Charcot foot
- Charcot reconstruction
- Corrective and revisional surgery
- Diabetic foot, ankle and heel infection management
- Flatfoot and cavus foot
- Foot joint replacements and fusions
- Ingrown nail treatment
- Lateral ligament reconstruction
- Minimally invasive ankle surgery
- Minimally invasive plantar fasciitis surgery
- ORIF (open reduced internal fixation) for ankle, heel and foot
- Pantalar fusion
- Rearfoot and ankle fusions
- Reconstructive surgery
- Repair of congenital deformities
- Ruptured tendon repair
- Skin grafting and advancement flaps
- Tendon and ligament repair
- Triple arthrodesis
- Total ankle replacement
What to Expect at UPMC Susquehanna
Foot and ankle surgery will be performed by a skilled surgeon at UPMC Susquehanna. You’ll be given general anesthesia to make you sleep, so you won’t feel any pain. In most instances, you’ll be able to go home the same day as your procedure.
Recovery from Foot & Ankle Surgery
The goal of foot and ankle surgery will be to restore function and movement, with less pain and discomfort. Depending on the type of procedure you have and your overall health, you may need to wear a boot, cast or brace while you heal. Your doctor will give you special instructions for stretching, exercises and physical therapy to help your recovery process. A full recovery from foot and ankle surgery can take several days or months.
To request an appointment, please call our offices in Williamsport, Lock Haven, or Wellsboro.
Lycoming County and Clinton County
Foot and Ankle Specialty Care at UPMC Susquehanna provides reliable foot and ankle surgery in Williamsport, Lock Haven, Wellsboro, and surrounding areas of PA.