Neurology offers patients a full spectrum of innovative therapies for diseases of the brain, spinal cord, nerves and muscles, including stroke, epilepsy, neuromuscular diseases and movement disorders.
Our staff is committed to providing the most up-to-date, comprehensive treatment. From the moment patients contact us, we make every effort to assess, diagnose and provide the most advanced medical care available in the region.
Conditions We Treat
- Dementia (Alzheimer's disease)
- Head trauma
- Huntington's disease
- Movement disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Neuromuscular transmission disorders
- Parkinson's disease and seizure disorders
- Neurophysiology: Electroencephalography (EEG) and Electromyography (EMG)
- Seizure surgery evaluations