Quality Occupational Health
UPMC Suquehanna's WorkCenter provides occupational health and safety services to businesses throughout central PA with five convenient locations in Williamsport, Wellsboro, Lock Haven, Muncy, and Sunbury.
Whether you represent a large manufacturing facility or are a small business owner, our specially trained staff will help establish comprehensive employee and workplace health, drug and alcohol testing, wellness- and work-related injury management and injury prevention programs specific to your business.
Our knowledge of OSHA standards and specific work-related hazards has given us expertise in treatment and safety education. UPMC Suquehanna, with its network of hospitals and doctors, makes access to high-quality, cost-effective healthcare simple and convenient for businesses and industries.
Occupational Health Services at UPMC Suquehanna
The UPMC Suquehanna's WorkCenters provide comprehensive occupational health services to central PA employees, including a wide range of health programs that cover hiring effective workers, workplace wellness programs and cost-effective treatment of injured workers.
WorkCenter offers many customized educational programs and services, including:
- Company flu shots
- Injury management
- Mobile unit
- On-site services
- Tests and screenings
Our workplace health programs are tailored to meet the needs of both large and small industries and businesses.
Download and complete these necessary forms.
- Consent for Treatment
- Employer Authorization Form
- Initial Respirator Medical Evaluation Questionnaire
- Outpatient Summary Data Sheet
- Release of Information Authorization
- Review of Systems
- WorkCenter Appointment Form
UPMC Suquehanna's WorkCenters
Our management of work-related injuries services are available at any of the following facilities, depending on your needs:
- We welcome walk-ins (appointments preferred) for medical surveillance and substance abuse testing during office hours Our offices are open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for your employees. Our goal is to see an injured worker within the day of an acute injury.
- Our WorkCenters provide a comprehensive range of occupational health services including assessment and care of musculoskeletal injuries, lacerations, and minor eye injuries. Physician appointments can be made Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- UPMC Susquehanna Williamsport, Muncy, Lock Haven, Sunbury, and Soldiers + Sailors emergency departments are available after clinic hours and on weekends. If your employee has sustained a serious injury, they should be seen at the emergency department, even during normal business hours. All injuries seen in the emergency department can receive follow-up at the WorkCenter.
UPMC Suquehanna provides excellence in workplace health and safety education, screenings, wellness programs, and much more. We offer occupational health in Williamsport, Wellsboro, Sunbury, Lock Haven, and Muncy, PA, and the surrounding areas.