For a Healthier Workplace and Reduced Healthcare Costs
At UPMC, we don’t just treat your employees when they’re injured or ill — we focus on preventing health concerns. Our immunization program provides important vaccines to help keep your employees healthy, while minimizing lost time and lowering healthcare costs.
Preventing Illness for Onsite and Traveling Employees
We offer a full range of immunizations tailored to your company’s unique needs. Our experts can help determine the right vaccinations for all work environments and international locations.
- Flu shots are recommended for traditional beginning of the flu season in early October through December. Flu clinics can be set up right at your business or are available at our Workforce walk-in clinics throughout northcentral Pennsylvania.
- Tetanus or DTaP shots for employees who get frequent puncture wounds, burns, lacerations, abrasions or splinters, or are exposed to other risks.
- Rabies vaccinations for employees who may be exposed to rabies.
- Hepatitis A vaccinations for medical or environmental workers who have direct contact with infected food or water sources.
- Hepatitis B vaccinations for medical or other workers, including safety team members, environmental workers who may have direct contact with hepatitis patients, or people who are carriers of the virus.
- International vaccines for people traveling to developing countries.
Other vaccines are available at your request to meet the specific needs of your business. Contact your local WorkCenter to learn more.