Our immunization program provides vaccines to your employees based on your company's specific needs in order to keep your workforce healthy. Immunizations help minimize employee lost time and reduce healthcare costs.
UPMC offers the following occupational health services in the northcentral PA region:
Employee immunizations/Vaccines provided include:
- Influenza shots, which are recommended for early October through December - the traditional beginning of the flu season
- Tetanus or DTaP shots for employees who get frequent puncture wounds, burns, lacerations, abrasions or splinters, or are exposed to other risks
- Rabies vaccinations for employees who may be exposed to rabies
- Hepatitis A vaccinations for medical or environmental workers who have direct contact with infected food or water sources
- Hepatitis B vaccinations for medical or other workers including safety team members, environmental workers who may have direct contact with hepatitis patients or people who are carriers of the virus
Other vaccines are available at your request to meet the specific needs of your employee group.