Dedicated Resource for Your Workplace Health
At UPMC Susquehanna, we bring high-quality occupational health services and expertise directly into your workplace. This gives your employees convenient access to care and wellness resources, while helping maximize workplace productivity and reduce your health care costs, including workers’ compensation.
All onsite programs are flexible and designed to meet and grow along with your unique business needs. Contact your local WorkCenter to learn more and get started today.
We recognize the important role education plays in promoting a healthy workplace. That’s why we offer numerous programs that deliver information and ideas to your business to reinforce healthier lifestyles.
- Injury-prevention programs (coordinated through our Rehabilitation Services):
- Repetitive motion-awareness education
- Back schools
- Ergonomic evaluations
- Jobsite analysis
- OSHA-mandated programs:
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training
- Hearing Conservation Program
- Substance Abuse Supervisor Training
Mobile Unit Services
Our fully equipped, state-of-the-art unit brings the best of our occupational health services to you:
- Two exam rooms allowing us to perform employee physicals, respirator clearance, physical fitness testing, respirator fit testing, and other OSHA-surveillance testing
- Blood draw area
- General education and training area
Medical Surveillance Programs
We offer comprehensive medical surveillance and screenings to help ensure the health and safety of your employees, especially those who work in potentially hazardous settings. Services include:
- Respirator clearance/spirometry testing
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Surveillance exams