Places to Eat and Stay
The richly historic Williamsport and Wellsboro areas have a lot to offer visitors. Not only are there a near-infinite number of hospitality options, but unique activities and events planned almost every weekend. If you're looking for a place to rest, several hotels are within close proximity to the hospital and provide top notch service. A quick meal or relaxing dine-in experience can be found as well, with choices covering virtually any spectrum of preferences.
Check out some of our suggestions below, or if time permits, go ahead and explore the innumerable and exciting choices on your own!
Places to Stay
- If you're a patient or just a visitor, you might consider our own Hospitality Inn, an efficient option that reduces travel time to campus.
- For area hotels, visit the Lycoming County Visitors Bureau.
- For area hotels near Wellsboro, visit the Tioga County Visitors Bureau.
Places to Eat
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the convenience of the hospital
- Starbucks coffee, sandwiches, chips, drinks and desserts located inside the main entrance of Susquehanna Tower at Williamsport Regional Medical Center.
- For places to eat in Williamsport, visit the Lycoming County Visitors Bureau.
- For places to eat near Wellsboro, visit the Tioga County Visitors Bureau.