Free and confidential medical services are provided by the Reproductive Health Center at Williamsport Regional Medical Center through a contract with the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
Services include free
- Testing for chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, syphilis, trichomoniasis and vaginitis
- Treatment for chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, trichomoniasis, vaginitis, herpes and condyloma (genital warts)
- HIV counseling and referrals
- Educational materials on safer sex, STDs, HIV and other health topics
What to Expect
When you come to the clinic, you can expect to:
- Be seen by a nurse who will complete your confidential health history
- Be educated on the different STDs and ways to protect yourself and your partner from becoming infected with an STD
- Be seen by a doctor for an exam and testing
- Receive test results in about one week
Things to Remember
- Testing and treatment are confidential.
- The only 100% effective method of protection from an STD is abstinence (not having sex).
- Always use a condom. Condoms can help prevent some STDs, but not all.
The clinic is located at 699 Rural Avenue, Suite 202. Please call (570) 321-3131, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with any questions, concerns or to make an appointment.
Wednesday 5 to 8 pm
Thursday 1 to 3 pm