Seniors Living a Healthy Life
UPMC's Age Well is a free program that provides seniors throughout the region with life-changing information and access to services available through leading medical experts, fun and informational activities, and a valuable membership program.
As an Age Well member, it's easier than ever to learn about your personal wellness and access the health care services and providers you need to be healthy throughout your best years.
UPMC's Age Well members receive exclusive benefits, including
- Monthly wellness events such as Senior Day Out and the National Senior Health and Fitness Day.
- Discounts to local and national business rewards partners. View list of discounts here.
- A quarterly newsletter with health tips, recipes, and a listing of free and discounted senior events in your area.
- Opportunities to make new friends and build lasting relationships with local health care providers.
You need not have UPMC Health Plan insurance or currently go to a UPMC hospital to join our free program.
Become a Member
Unable to Join Age Well for A Live Event?
View a recording of past live events:
- Dementia vs Alzheimer’s Disease: What is the Difference? August 5, 2020, presented by Richard E. Dowell, Jr. PhD, Neuropsychology, and Megan Penfield, PA-C
UPMC Now Offering Video Visits for 30 Services in the Region
UPMC in the Susquehanna region is offering online video visit services as a more efficient, safer way to provide patients with the care they need while limiting the spread of COVID-19. All you need for an online video visit is an Internet connection and a connected device. Although a smartphone or tablet is preferred, video visits are also available using a computer with a webcam.
Learn more about video visits.