Seniors Living a Healthy Life
UPMC's Age Well is a free program that provides seniors throughout the region with life-changing information and access to services available through leading medical experts, fun and informational activities, and a valuable membership program.
As an Age Well member, it's easier than ever to learn about your personal wellness and access the health care services and providers you need to be healthy throughout your best years.
UPMC's Age Well members receive exclusive benefits, including
- Monthly wellness events such as Senior Day Out and the National Senior Health and Fitness Day.
- Discounts to local and national business rewards partners. View list of discounts here.
- A quarterly newsletter with health tips, recipes, and a listing of free and discounted senior events in your area.
- Opportunities to make new friends and build lasting relationships with local health care providers.
You need not have UPMC Health Plan insurance or currently go to a UPMC hospital to join our free program.
Become a Member
Age Well Event: “Distracted to Death: Pay Attention or Pay the Price”
Thursday, June 11 at 10 a.m. Presented by Annalisa Negrea, Injury Prevention Coordinator/Trauma Program
Trauma is predictable and preventable, but what does that actually mean to us? Can we really do things that can change our risk of injury? If we can, what are examples of what is preventable? How can I implement in these practices into my daily life to keep myself and others safer?
This informative presentation will provide guidance, and suggested measures one can take to prevent distractions in our daily lives. A Q & A session will follow the presentation.
Follow these steps to join:
2. Join Live Event on June 11 at 10 a.m. for Age Well: Distracted to Death
3. If you’re unable to join via video, you can call 412-447-5295 and use Conference ID: 104 000 885
UPMC Now Offering Video Visits for 30 Services in the Region
UPMC in the Susquehanna region is offering online video visit services as a more efficient, safer way to provide patients with the care they need while limiting the spread of COVID-19. All you need for an online video visit is an Internet connection and a connected device. Although a smartphone or tablet is preferred, video visits are also available using a computer with a webcam.
Learn more about video visits.
Staying in Touch Video Series
Watch as Dr. Michael Parkinson discusses how healthy eating can prevent, treat, and reverse common medical conditions. It can even add years to your life! Janine Jones will share how a health coach can assist you and how a personalized app can support healthy eating, weight management, and physical activity.