Seniors Living a Healthy Life
UPMC's Age Well is a free program that provides seniors throughout the region with life-changing information and access to services available through leading medical experts, fun and informational activities, and a valuable membership program.
As an Age Well member, it's easier than ever to learn about your personal wellness and access the health care services and providers you need to be healthy throughout your best years.
UPMC's Age Well members receive exclusive benefits, including
- Monthly wellness events such as Senior Day Out and the National Senior Health and Fitness Day.
- Discounts to local and national business rewards partners. View list of discounts here.
- A quarterly newsletter with health tips, recipes, and a listing of free and discounted senior events in your area.
- Opportunities to make new friends and build lasting relationships with local health care providers.
You need not have UPMC Health Plan insurance or currently go to a UPMC hospital to join our free program.
Become a Member
Unable to Join Age Well for A Live Event?
View a recording of past live events:
- Dementia vs Alzheimer’s Disease: What is the Difference? August 5, 2020, presented by Richard E. Dowell, Jr. PhD, Neuropsychology, and Megan Penfield, PA-C
COVID-19 Vaccination Updates
COVID-19 vaccination continues at UPMC, and we are closely following guidance set by state officials. Here’s what you need to know:
- The Pennsylvania Department of Health is expanding Phase 1a COVID-19 vaccination efforts to include anyone age 65 and older and those ages 16 to 64 with serious medical conditions that increase their risk for illness. You can learn more about vaccine distribution phases on the Pennsylvania Department of Health website.
- At this time, UPMC hospitals, doctors’ offices, and clinics cannot offer the COVID-19 vaccine, and there is no waiting list for scheduling vaccination. UPMC is working to offer COVID-19 vaccines throughout our communities, but details will not be finalized until the Pennsylvania Department of Health assigns and distributes vaccines to us.
- For more updates and the latest information about vaccine availability or next steps, please visit UPMC.com/COVIDVaccine.
- You can also use our patient portal, MyUPMC, to help manage your care, and we encourage you to create an account if you do not already have one.
UPMC Now Offering Video Visits for 30 Services in the Region
UPMC in the Susquehanna region is offering online video visit services as a more efficient, safer way to provide patients with the care they need while limiting the spread of COVID-19. All you need for an online video visit is an Internet connection and a connected device. Although a smartphone or tablet is preferred, video visits are also available using a computer with a webcam.
Learn more about video visits.