UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Wellsboro is dedicated to offering excellence in care. This state-of-the-art facility provides comprehensive cancer care in Tioga County, including support services to better treat the full spectrum of patient needs.
The project was first developed after analyzing Tioga County’s need for increased access to cancer care. Given the complexity of cancer treatments, many procedures required Tioga County residents to travel significant distances to receive care.
Designed with patients in mind, the new center features:
- Expert medical oncologists and a dedicated nurse practitioner
- State-of-the-art facility with highly rated quality care
- Medical oncology and chemotherapy services open four days per week
- Six chemotherapy treatment chairs
- Four examination rooms with calm, healing colors and furnishings
- Convenient parking and a healing garden
The cancer center is open Monday through Thursday.
Tour Our Cancer Center in Wellsboro, PA
Comprehensive cancer care including support services to treat the whole patient, including:
- Nutrition counseling
- Physical therapy
- Support groups
- Social workers
- Financial counseling
- Survivorship care clinic
- American Cancer Society services
To reach the Wellsboro cancer center, call (570) 723-2855.